As we start the new year and talk about goals for 2021, I would first like to take a minute to say Thank You!
In addition to selling our family home, moving back to NYC (yes, INTO the city as everyone was fleeing) and dealing with lock downs and all the upheaval surrounding the pandemic, throughout 2020 I was fortunate enough to have kept my business alive and dare I say, thriving, amidst all the chaos, thanks to YOU, my wonderful Community!
As many of you know, I have always been set up for remote sessions. While I do enjoy working with people in person, I have also always had a number of clients who I worked with remotely. Sometimes, entirely remotely. When the world shifted to ‘Work From Home’ last March, I was lucky enough to be able to continue my work, seamlessly.
Early on, I ran a free program for anyone who was looking to use their new found time to work on their LinkedIn profile. I also worked with a number of job seekers and people who chose to use the downtime to build new websites, grow their businesses and update their brands. A HUGE thank you to all of you who invited me along for the ride – the year was a tumultuous one in many ways but also filled with so many surprise blessings!
As we head into 2021, my goal remains the same – to help YOU make the most of YOUR Digital Marketing efforts. What are YOUR goals for 2021?
If your goals include:
- Establishing your expertise
- Building awareness of your Company or New Products or Services
- Finding more, and more qualified, business leads
- Growing your Professional Network
- Establishing or updating your Personal Brand
- Building a new website – or updating the one you have
- Figuring out how to more effectively use Social Media
- Starting a Blog or actually publishing more regularly
- Starting an Email Marketing Campaign
- Utilizing video and other tools to share your message
I can help!
I have over a decade of experience in digital marketing and real love of teaching that is life long. I have patience (check my recommendations to confirm this) and truly enjoy helping people learn new skills, and seeing them and their businesses grow! Reach out and set up a time to see how I can help you. The best way to reach me is via email at LMD@LisaMarieDiasDesigns.com but you can also try to catch me on the phone at 212.664.1872.
Some of the ways I help people achieve THEIR goals are:
- Helping them clarify and define realistic goals. This does NOT mean that we set the bar low, it just means that we take everything into consideration so we can ensure your success!
- Create an effective strategy, based on their budget, level of tech comfort, assistance and bandwidth (literal and figurative).
- Define the specific tasks they need to take, walking them through each step and showing them how to effectively perform each one.
- Create checklists and editorial calendars to help them better understand what needs to be done and when.
- Create content with and for them.
- Re-format their existing content for better mileage and visibility.
Sound like help YOU could use? Give me a call (really, send me an email) and let’s make YOUR 2021 a GREAT one!